Naishs Street, Frome
Guide Price £125,000
- Smart Modern Conversion Of An Old Ice Cream Factory
- Sought After Conservation Area
- Walking Distance To Badcox & Town Centre
- Loft Style Accommodation
- Kitchen With Plenty Of Built In Appliances
- Stylish Bathroom With Fitted Furniture
- Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating With A Combination Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows & Security Alarm
- Allocated Parking Space In Residents Area At The Rear
A lovely lofty apartment a stones throw from the Badcox district and Catherine Hill. The apartment is really well appointed throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom. Gas central heating and allocated parking.
A smart space...
A smart top floor, loft style apartment converted from the old Paniccia’s ice cream factory in 2008. With allocated parking in the residents courtyard just a short stroll from Badcox and a little further on to Catherine Hill and the centre of town. With a superb specification with fully fitted kitchen including all the built-in appliances you could ever need. A full gas central heating system with a combination boiler and a very well-appointed bathroom suite complete with plenty of fitted furniture. The double bedroom has fitted furniture too, meaning that you could easily move in with a bed, sofa and TV and you are pretty much ready to go. All the windows are double glazed, the apartments have alarms and modern fire detection systems along with allocated parking which is all too rare a thing in this neck of the woods.
12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)
8' 4'' x 6' 5'' (2.54m x 1.95m)
10' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.25m x 2.94m)
6' 10'' x 5' 11'' (2.08m x 1.80m)
The tenure is leasehold with a term of 999 years from 2007. The current management fees are approximately £400.00 paid bi-annually with an annual ground rent of £200.00
The council tax band is A and is charged at £1372.88 for 2021/22
All main services are connected