- Recently refurbished period cottage in the popular Somerset village of Mells
- Oil central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Utility room
- Living room with woodburning stove
- Many period features
- Sun room with office/study behind
- Secluded rear garden overlooking the river Frome
An idyllic two bedroom period cottage located in the picturesque village of Mells. The property retains many of its original period features and the rear garden backs on to the River Frome. Recently extended, the cottage comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/diner, utility room, office/study, conservatory, family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, oil central heating, front and rear gardens and garage.
No smokers, pets will be considered.
Available early January.