- Spacious and well presented first floor apartment in a converted Victorian property
- Just off Hilperton Road
- Elegant communal hallway and well maintained grounds
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Seperate WC
- Family bathroom with shower
- Many period features
- Off road parking and communal gardens
A spacious and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment located in a converted late Victorian period property, just off the Hilperton Road. The property comprises of entrance hallway, separate WC, large living room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, and family bathroom with shower. The property further benefits from many period features, gas central heating, double glazed windows, off road parking to the front and communal gardens to the rear.
Available mid March.
No pets or smokers. Would suit single professional or couple.